Hello my name is Hazel, welcome to my world. I am passionate about the journey of the soul and honouring of our sacred feminine nature through connection with the earth.
I work with women and their families to promote women’s health & honour the sacred journey through womanhood by celebrating rites of passage, providing education tools, supporting holistic health care, providing professional pregnancy & birth support and hosting women’s circles. A big part of my work is about the power of listening by finding the place of stillness & silence from which to listen as well as to speak.
An integral part of my life is daily connection with nature through mindfulness. I am blessed to live on an organic smallholding with my partner and son, where we grow much of our own food and spend many hours processing, fermenting, preserving, baking sourdough bread and wild food foraging. We host WWOOF workers and Air BnB as well as holding sacred circles to connect more strongly with each other and the wheel of the year.
Relationships have been very important to me in my life, as they are for many women. So I welcome working with couples and self-love healing.
I believe that we are not only bodies that have a soul, but more like souls that have a body. Thus all aspects of life can be opportunities for spiritual grown and self-development, and childbirth is a huge opportunity spiritually, emotionally & physically. Birth as a rite of passage opens a doorway to wisdom & ancestral healing.
My life has been about connecting with these doorways and deep intuitive wisdom. It would be an honour to work with you and share these skills.
- a recognised Birth Doula and mentored post-natal doula with Doula UK
- the Doula UK rep for Devon, connecting doulas all over Devon
- represent Doula UK in the European Doula Network
- organize an informal world wide network of doulas called A Cuddle of Doulas
- a trained peer breastfeeding supporter
- teach workshops and offer one-to-one support during pregnancy, birth and beyond
- regularly host women’s circles & mother-daughter circles at my home and around the UK
- am the author of A Doulas Journey (a novel) and A Birth Path – stages and states of consciousness
- a reiki master, EFT practitioner, Touch for Health kinesiology practitioner and massage therapist
- bilingual in English & Spanish
- a mother